Aira Force Tea Room
Tucking into a cream tea now comes with a side order of virtue. By using our National Trust tearoom at Aira Force you can treat yourself and help protect the area at the same time.
Romping around the countryside can be tiring work so make sure you stop, rest and admire the view on the terrace at our tea room during your visit. We've some tasty treats to restore your energy levels.
What's on the menu:
• Sandwich and soup selection - made fresh everyday
• Tray bakes, cakes and scones
• Crisps, nuts, biscuits, fruit, confectionery and ice creams
• Freshly ground coffee and Lakeland Tea specially blended to complement the soft water of the Lake District
• Fruit teas, herbal infusions and hot chocolate
• Fruit juices, sparkling and still water, fruit cartons, fizzy cans, presses and traditional bottled drinks
Kiosk & Shop
If you just want to grab something and get on your way then head straight for our kiosk and shop in the main Aira Force car park, where we have hot & cold drinks, snacks and ice cream for sale.
Safe in the knowledge that your purchase will contribute to our conservation work in Ullswater, you can relax on the terrace and enjoy the very view you’re helping to protect. Now run entirely by the National Trust, the café, kiosk and shop will generate much-needed funds to go towards the thousands of pounds we spend looking after Aira Force and Ullswater valley every year.