There is a fantastic range of events that take place in and around Ullswater each year that celebrate the rich diversity, local history, culture and beauty of the area. Highlights include the world famous Marmalade Festival, the popular Winter Droving, Ullswater Walking Festival or Ullswater’s very own Daff Fest. Or perhaps one of the many sporting events, such as the Ullswater Triathlon or the Epic Lakes Swim is more your cup of tea?
Add My Event here
Marmalade Gin Cruise with Ullswater ‘Steamers’, Chestnut House and Dalemain Historic Mansion & Gardens
20th April @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm£36.00
A Gin experience like no other! A special Marmalade gin tasting on board a two-hour evening cruise with Chestnut House to celebrate Dalemain Marmalade Festival. Profits from ticket sales will be donated to Dalemain Marmalade Festival nominated charity partner, Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
We are also delighted to welcome Fiona Hanlon back on board as entertainment.
Dogs not permitted on this event.
Ticket price – £36
Price includes two-hour evening cruise from Pooley Bridge pier, gin tasting samples from Chestnut House and live entertainment with Fiona Hanlon. Profits donated to Hospice at home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
- Parking – there are 3 pay & display car parks within a short walk of Pooley Bridge pier and some on street parking in Pooley Bridge. Please refer to car park signage as to charges and the times that they are applicable.
- The pier is a 5-10 minute walk from the village / car parks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Clothing – please bring a warm coat as it can be chilly out on the lake in the evenings.
- Facilities onboard – Bar & toilets onboard.
- In case of cancellations please refer to booking T & C
Tickets are available to book now!
Add My Event here